Exclusive Salon Sponsor of our 2017 Dating Bootcamp
Exclusive Eyelash & Permanent Cosmetic Sponsor of our 2017 Dating Bootcamp
Here’s a quick message about her exclusive 2017 Dating Bootcamp from Celebrity Matchmaker & Dating Coach, Susan Trombetti PLUS An Exclusive Matchmaking Secret You WANT To Know (Hint, It Involves Former Bachelor + Dancing With The Stars Celebrity Chris Soules- READ ON!)
Are you still single? Listen, dating isn’t easy. If it was, we’d all be happily married, vacationing in St. Barts, sipping mimosas. But we’re not. It’s as if many of you have actually forgotten how to find love. And worse, sometimes you’re so miserable that you think about quitting dating all together. You’re ready to invest in big girl yoga pants and pints of Ben & Jerry’s so you don’t have to face the world of men again.(Hint…Based on his devotion to healthy living, I’m guessing Chris would advise against THIS)
Ladies, knock it off. It’s time to turn your dating life around and find the one!
To Reserve your spot, pay now:
The Cheap Ticket Registration $35.00 (allows you in on the fun)
Registration: $89 (includes lunch)
Premium registration: $550 (includes breakfast + lunch + event + 45-minute private session with Susan + 1 group wingman session + Meet and Greet photo with ABC’s Former Bachelor, Chris Soules)
Vip regristration: $3000 (includes makeover + breakfast and lunch+ 2 private 45-minute sessions with Susan + 4 Group coaching sessions with Susan + 4 weeks of live phone coaching which are recorded + meet and greet with ABC’s former bachelor, Chris Soules). See below for all this Vip admission has to offer and details.
2nd day at our exclusive salon sponsor, Robert Andrew Salon & Spa, for this VIP admission level which includes makeover and shoot with a professional photographer.
*We only admit a limited number of attendees and all Dating Bootcamp participants are the discretion of Exclusive Matchmaking.
If you’re still single, don’t you want to have the love of a sweet man whispering in your ear? (Perhaps a man like Chris???) Of course you do. You want to find love and experience all the passion and happiness everyone dreams of. But to get it, you’re going to have to change a few things.
Instead of pushing love away because you’re mad at the world for making it so hard, channel that energy into becoming a man-magnet. Become your own matchmaker and make 2017 the year that you attract love as if you were the sun itself.
AND not only am I going to tell you how to do it, I’ve invited Chris Soules to join us so he can share HIS thoughts about what makes a woman downright irresistible.
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS!
And in my 2017 Dating Bootcamp, I’m going to show you how to find love once and for all.
Here’s a few other thoughts I have about how to find love this year. Take a listen.
So what’s the best way to get out of your dating rut and find love this year? Well, you need to DO something. Something different than you normally do. Your brain (and heart) will get energized when you take some action that scares you. YOU need to take a risk.
Now I’m not talking about bungee jumping, unless it’s into a pool of warm clear water in the south of France. What I’m talking about is shaking up your mind to get your old thinking about men and dating out of your system.
And you don’t want to take 5 years to do this. Because Paris and Milan will just be visited by some other happy couple if you do.
The secret about how to find love is to jolt your system to remind you of who you really are. To help you see once again that you’re beautiful and loveable and a woman who would deserves to be cherished. And not just by any man, by a great man.
My recommendation for you on how to find love this year is to attend my dating bootcamp and meet Chris Soules at the same time!
Why will my dating bootcamp actually do the trick?
Think about it. Bootcamps are designed to shock the system and get you to behave in a new way. How good do those Marines look after spending 8 weeks with their company. They look shiny and new, like they have been carved and polished with precision and intention.
Not to mention, when you think about the qualities you want in a man, does someone like Chris Soules factor in? Do you want a man who is intelligent, successful, devoted to his family, beloved by his friends, funny, sensitive, athletic, hardworking, playful… shall I go on?
Chris is all of this and more, and we get the exclusive opportunity to ask him what he’s looking for from a woman. The Bachelor didn’t share ALL of his secrets on TV. He’s bringing a few special insights to my exclusive bootcamp to help you understand what a successful man REALLY wants from a woman.
Don’t you want to know?
If you want the love of a handsome, successful man, you need to figure out what he is looking for and I can’t think of a better way to find out than to ASK a man who is exactly the kind of guy you’re looking for.
Here’s what you need to know:
My dating bootcamp is one day. ONE DAY of your life meant to shake you up and get you back on track. I know you’re busy, that’s why it’s fast.
Curious what we’ll do to teach you how to find love in 2017? Here’s the list:
- Get real about who the “right one” is for you. What’s your ideal list and what does it all look like. #findtheone and toss your checklist.
- Once you know what you want, how can you become your OWN matchmaker to start looking at men with the discernment of a professional matchmaker. Keep in mind when I match people up, there’s more on the table than just a “list”. You have to want the same things in life. And sometimes, men who have the right physical attributes are missing the good stuff on the inside. A true matchmaker looks deeply at the WHOLE picture and vets matches with a lifetime of love in mind. I’m going to show you how to do it.
- So lady, here’s the brass tacks: something IS holding you back or else you would already have that shiny diamond ring on your hand. Let’s figure that out. Don’t let a jerk from the past, a hidden fear or something else keep you from love. It’s time to learn the secrets of a professional matchmaker so you can and let past go and get on with your life.
- That includes any baggage you have about your divorce. Your ex is your ex and it’s time to put him squarely in the past- that is how to find love again. Your heart can’t fully commit to a new love if an old one, even his ghost, is waiting in the wings.
- Now that we’ve cleared out the mental clutter, let’s look at what you’re putting online to attract men. Does your online dating or Facebook profile reflect the beautiful person we both know is in there? Are you holding something back or being overly picky out of fear. Your online personality matters, let’s make sure it reflects the real you so the right man sees that as soon as he sees your picture.
- Sick of dating men who won’t commit? Perhaps you have a guy who hasn’t committed and you don’t want to give him an ultimatum or you have a terrible track record of always falling for men who don’t commit. I want to teach you my matchmaker’s secret on how to know if a man is ever going to commit and how to get a commitment from the right one.
- What are your deal breakers and when do you want this to all happen? Like everything in life, if you want it, you need a plan and I’m going to share my top-secret dating action plan with you. This is your golden ticket how to find love in 2017 and we’re going to get in action right away.
- And now that you’re back out there, you have to master two skills: flirting with men and feeling confident when you do. I’m going to teach you both, so the next time a cute guy passes your way, you know EXACTLY what to do.
- Singles don’t just hang online, so let’s figure out where else they are. I’ll share my celebrity matchmaker secrets to connect you with the caliber of men you want to date. You’ve been mucking around in coach for far too long… I have your ticket to upgrade your lovelife to first class and I’m going to show you how.
- And finally, now that you’re feeling excited and energized about love, it’s time to put everything together with one signature look. I’m going to show you first hand what a makeup artist, image consultant and great photographer can do for you!
Ladies my dating bootcamp is the secret formula on how to find love and it includes everything you need to make 2017 the year you start as single woman and RING it out with love.
Register now for this exclusive dating bootcamp on how to find love. Don’t look back at the end of the year wishing you had taken that risk we talked about and failed. YOU CAN DO THIS.
Here’s where we’re meeting so you can RSVP for your seat in our dating bootcamp event*:
Where: Chartwell Golf & Country Club
Date: March 18, 2017
The Cheap Ticket Registration $35.00 (allows you in on the fun)
Basic Registration: $89 (includes lunch)
Premium registration: $550 (includes breakfast + lunch + event + 45-minute private session with Susan)
Vip regristration: $3000 (includes makeover + breakfast and lunch+ 2 private 45-minute sessions with Susan )
Available for this admission is a return date for makeover and photo shoot at our Exclusive Salon Sponsor, Robert Andrew. This events included professional photography, makeup, hair, and photo to perfect your dating bootcamp experience.
Included with this admission:
- Meet and Greet Photo with Chris Soules
- 2 Private 45- minute sessions with celebrity matchmaker, Susan Trombetti
- 5 Group coaching sessions including 2 dinners and discussion, 1 group wingman session, and 1 happy hours
- 4 weekly live calls which are recorded for playback later including Q& A sessions which refines where you can meet the quality singles you are looking for and your dating plan.
- session with our stylists
- session with our fitness trainer or health or wellness coach
- Top Consideration in our free member database over others when we feel you are a match.
- 2nd return date for makeover and photo shoot (includes blow out and make up not hair color, highlights and extensions)
- Lashes to enhance your very own.
- Discounts on a variety of other services.
*We only admit a limited number of attendees and all Dating Bootcamp participants are the discretion of Exclusive Matchmaking. There are no refunds or make up dates for group events that are missed.
To reserve your seat now, you must do the following today:
Ladies, this is your time. This is your year to stop making excuses about your lovelife and find your beloved. If you want to know how to find love, and are ready to jump in with both feet, I am here to help. I promise, I will share my secrets so you can #findtheone AND ensure that you never again settle for second best.